JIRA Developer and Administrator
JIRA Developer and Administrator OOJ - 1060
Apr 7, 2020
The JIRA Developer/ Administrator will be responsible for understanding the current process, identifying gaps, gathering requirements to develop and deliver customized applications/projects to meet the organizational demands. Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization, gather requirements to develop, and deliver custom templates, workflows (automation) using Atlassian products (JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence, etc.)
- Develop custom templates in JIRA to manage projects, Epic’s, Issues/Tasks for the entire organization
- Design, Develop, Administer Atlassian products (JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence) not limited to deploying custom plugins for JIRA as well as evaluating plugins from the marketplace
- Install and maintain Atlassian infrastructure for High Availability via Data Centre, version and setup load balancers for Scaling the application on-Demand along with configuring the Firewall and Network Security features for the Servers
- Create, customize and Maintain small/large Projects with users ranging from 100-2000 with up to 300 projects, spaces, build plans, workflows, repositories in the Atlassian tool stack
- Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end-users reporting capabilities
- Provide User Management and grant user permissions using LDAP/SSO integration
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation.
- Perform Migrations of Projects in JIRA and Migrations of spaces in Confluence
- Providing Consultation, Support, and Implementation on migration to Atlassian tools
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on JIRA and Confluence regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with other admins, partner teams, Atlassian premier support, and TAMs.
- Ensure that necessary system backups are performed, and storage rotation of backups is accomplished What We Are Looking For
- Continuous optimization for a very good customer experience
- Proactive identification of areas of improvement and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Creation of Custom Post functions and triggers using Groovy Script in Atlassian –
- Perform application upgrades with scheduled downtime and preemptive communication to customers
- Hands-on experience and subject matter expert managing Atlassian products in complex environments
- Integrating JIRA with various COTS products
- Deep knowledge of ScriptRunner
- Strong ability to communicate with both and technical and non-technical team members
- Experience working with Agile development process (SCRUM)
- 5+ years of full-time dedicated experience in the development and administration of Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) and environments.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
- One or More Atlassian certifications is a Plus.
- ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Server
- ACP-100 Jira Administrator
- ACP-300 Agile Development with Jira Software
- ACP-400 Jira Service Desk Administration
- ACP-200 Confluence Administrator
- ACP-500 Atlassian System Administrator