Seeking an experienced Account Manager to take over account management responsibilities. The successful applicant will work towards acquiring new clients as well as gaining additional revenue streams from existing clients. The Account Manager will be responsible for meeting quarterly goals while maintaining client satisfaction. We are looking for sales-oriented professionals who enjoy working directly with current and potential clients under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Consultant will perform the role of Account Manage in a technical environment. Rresponsibilities will be to attract candidates and match them to Information Technology (IT) positions within Commercial and/or State staffing environment. The Account Manager must be able to work with candidates and client to build relationship in order to gain a better understanding of their business development and staffing needs.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for the management of sales and relationships with their clients.
- Maintains the company’s existing relationships with their assigned client(s) in order to create long term relationships.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, and their work culture and environment;
- Generate sales and maintain existing client base;
- Participate in daily recruiting calls to discuss placement status and other relevant activities;
- Work with recruiters to set direction for the focus you have set for the day;
- Provide both verbal and written updates for the weekly sales pipeline;
- Develop proposals in response to Request for Proposals and Request for Quotes
- Receive and review resumes;
- Conduct technical interviews before candidates are presented to the client.
- Request references and check the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Initiate background checks when required;
- Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- Brief the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job;
- Assist the candidate with prepping for tests required by the client;
- Inform candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Prepare relevant documentation to forward to clients regarding applicant;
- Meet with new employees before being placed at the client site;
Education/Past Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3+ years’ experience in account management
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent skill utilizing Microsoft suite, word, excel and PowerPoint
Work Hours and Location: Work from the local office. Flexible hours are available when needed.
Please send your resume and interest to: email@example.com