Technical Recruiter 112244
Full Time Oct 25, 2018
Seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter with five (5) years plus experience recruiting and staffing Information Technology (IT) professionals.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Writing and posting technical job descriptions
- Sourcing and screening potential candidates on platforms, like LinkedIn, Indeed, zip recruiter, GitHub, Monster and Dice.
- Review resumes for specialized skills and qualifications based on the clients required skills matrix.
- Once resumes are received, update the skills matrix based on the client’s requirements and the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Perform pre-screening calls via Skype or Zoom, to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Provide shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles to the Account Manager.
- Work closely with Account Manager to ensure candidates meet the minimum requirements before submission to the client.
- Format resume’s to ensure they are professional and grammatically correct.
- Negotiate salaries and hourly rates for potential candidates.
- Compose and present job offers.
- Onboard new-hires as directed by the Account Manager.
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Store resumes in Bullhorn for future use.
- Participate in daily recruiting call.
- Provide end of day status updates, as requested.
- Build a strong technical talent pipeline
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, skype, zoo and face to face)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation