Full Time Aug 5, 2021
Data Systems Integration Group is looking for a Recruiter to join our team to assist our Account Managers on a regular basis and proactively identify quality candidates using various sources, like social media networks, employee referrals and job posting boards. The responsibilities of the Recruiter is to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. Roles/Responsibilities:
- Recruit for high-end technology resources.
- Focus on recruiting in Ohio and other states, as warranted.
- Utilize social media to advertise positions and locate candidates.
- Build a pipeline of past and future strong technology candidates.
- Use candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and tests, and create a shortlist of candidates.
- Update skills matrix based on the client’s requirements, candidate’s skills, and experience.
- Ensure resumes are formatted professionally with accurate grammar and responsive.
- Conduct technical interviews via face-to-face, TEAMS, Zoom and phone.
- Request references and check applicant suitability before submitting resumes to the client.
- Run background checks before placing at the client site.
- Prepare relevant documentation to forward to clients regarding applicants.
- Assist Human Resource with on-boarding.
- Brief candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the position in question.
- Organize interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Update candidates about the interview results.
- Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalize arrangements between client and candidates.
- Along with the Business Development Director visit clients and current staff to build and develop relationships.
- Develop a good understanding of the client, their industry, what they do and their mission.
- Work towards exceeding Business Development targets related to the number of candidates placed, business leads generated, and client billings.
- Attend recruiting events or other relevant staffing meeting and conferences.
- Expert utilizing MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
- Utilize organizational, analytical, time management, writing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work independently or in a team environment.
- Assist with proposals when needed.
- When required, attend hands meetings or a client event after core work hours.
- Depending on workload, may be asked to assist with some local recruiting efforts in the Commercial sector.
- Assist with proposals in response to RFQ’s and RFP’s.
- Must have prior experiences as a recruiter with a focus on Technology.
- Must have experience recruiting for Government and Commercial sector industries.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher in Management Information System, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.