Recruiter - Intern
Recruiter - Intern OOJ - 879
Internship May 14, 2020
Data Systems Integration Group, Inc - Recruiter Internship Data Systems Integration Group, Inc (DSIG) has a great opportunity for a recent college graduate. We are looking for someone with a Communications or Marketing degree. This position will be a Recruiting intern working under the guidance and direction of the Account Manager. This will be the beginning of an exciting and challenging career in the field of Information Technology Professional Staff Recruiting. Skills Required for the role:
- Professional, enthusiastic, energetic, self-starter
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Comfortable dealing with a variety of individuals, at all organization levels.
- Desire to interact with people and learn new skills.
- Able to build relationships.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong PC Computer Skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Internet.
- Work hand in hand with Senior Recruiters
- Learn DSIG’s documented process for recruiting
- Source candidates utilizing software tools and applications such as; Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Monster, Dice, and Orwin.
- Interact candidates in a variety of settings.
- Screen candidates for positions based on the client’s requirements.
- Conduct resume review and assessment based upon client requirement criteria to determine candidate suitability/viability.
- Reformat candidate resumes when required. Ensure the resume is formatted professionally, with accurate grammar and punctuation, before submitting to the client.
- Prepare candidates for client interview processes.
- Manage feedback gathering from hiring managers.
- Organize work to maximize productivity and increase efficiency.
- Ability to interact effectively with various types of people.
- Develop long term relationships with candidates.
- Attend networking events to build relationships with prospective candidates.
- Assist with editing proposals, when needed.
- Occasionally attend all-hands meetings or a client event after core business hours.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Management Information System