Account Manager for State & Local Government
Account Manager for State & Local Government 1002
Full Time Aug 5, 2021
Data Systems Integration Group is looking for an Account Manager for State & Local Government. The Account Manager is responsible on developing long-term relationships with clients and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers communicate between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships with clients and identify new business opportunities among existing customers for the growth of the company. Roles/Responsibilities:
- Maintain existing business and build new business in the State & Local Government, with a focus on Ohio.
- Develop Strategic Account Plan to grow DSIG’s footprint in the Federal, State & Local Government.
- Build & maintain strong professional client relationships.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with current and potential new State clients.
- Keep informed of clients’ current and future staffing needs.
- Maintain existing DSIG base staff, quarter over quarter.
- Build & maintain strong professional staffing relationships.
- Conduct regular face-to-face meetings and calls with existing staff.
- Maintain staff Org charts.
- Meet with staff/resources located at client sites to gather potential leads.
- Track base staff roll-off date, proactively find new opportunities for placement.
- Work with HR to resolve staffing issues and concerns.
- Track immigration status and work with HR to address timely responses.
- Assist with maintaining certification documents and relevant portals.
- Execute project efforts based on the clients relevant contracts, SOW’s and task orders.
- Identify and track potential opportunities to bid via State Term Schedule (STS), Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Quote (RFQ), etc.
- Work daily with Recruiters to respond to as many opportunities as possible, based on capabilities.
- Participate in daily recruiting calls.
- Review resumes, and edit, when necessary, to ensure the resume demonstrates how the resource meets the client’s requirements before being submitted.
- Conduct face-to-face or video technical interview with all candidates before submitting to the client.
- Gather all necessary documentation needed from potential candidates and new hires.
- Work closely with the Recruiter to ensure timely submission of resumes.
- Attend training sessions and conferences when required.
- Update and track opportunities and account details in the sales pipeline.
- Participate in weekly pipeline/sales call by walking through the status of your pipeline opportunities.
- Conduct bid-no bids for all RFPs/RFQs submitted by your clients.
- Daily check the procurement portals related to your clients.
- Lead the effort in proposal creation and submission, related to your account.
- Create presentations and present to various potential clients on the capabilities and definition of “who the company is” and what our core principles are. Maintain and update DSIG brochures.
- Attend any after-hours marketing opportunities or staff meetings, as they present themselves.
- Mentor new or junior staff and assist peers when needed.
- Become the “Face of the company” with the clients you support.
- Must have prior experiences as an BD/Account Manager in Federal, State and Local Government
- Must have prior experiences creating and writing proposals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including key business executive, stakeholders and C-level
- Prefer bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Marketing or Business